Monday, October 1, 2012

The First Month

      It's already a month since I have entered the new university.Everything are still strange for me including the new city,the new school and the new learning attitude.And above all are what I have to adapt to in the future.
      First week,all of the freshman were forced to attend an activity called "Search Incredible Xanadu",but actually it was just a lesson which make us familiarize more about this new environment.In this activity,all members in this team built strong relationship by working together with a view to achieving some targets.Accordingly,I had made many friends from different cities and different schools,and some people even came from Macao and Malaysia.That 's very cool!!!
     After the four-day activity,the new semester started at 9/17.The most different from senior high school is that when I was in senior high school,everything were already scheduled and I just learned what they gave me.But in the university,I can choose any lessons that I am interested in.
     Everything are free in the new environment.I wish I can explore and learn more in Chengchi Universuty.

1 comment:

  1. Well begun is half done.
    For me, my first impression of ChengChi University was the warm welcome from my roommates in the dormitory when I moved in. Moreover, since the school is situated at the mountain, the air here is so fresh and I really enjoy the tranquil and relaxing atmosphere.
    I also had similar feeling about the "Search Incredible Xanadu" activity, and I appreciated the chance to make new friends too!

    ReplyDelete