Tuesday, January 8, 2013

     Wow!I can not believe that I am going to face the final exam and then complete my first semester in NCCU.Remembering three months ago, everything were strange for me, and I said I have to adapt this new environment as soon as possible.Now I want to survey myself what I got in this three months.
     In the Department of Law, I have made many new friends from many different places in Taiwan, and I also made many friends in soccer team, tennis club.I think that making friends is an important process in University.Because I am major in Law, I have to recite a lot of things.Originally I think it was hard, but I adjusted my study method and asked my friends.Now I do much well than the beginning of the semester.
    The final exam comes on this Friday, and the range is much wider then midterm.Hope everyone ALL-PASS in the  final exam.
   

1 comment:

  1. I also feel that this semester ended soon. I remember that the first time when I entered NCCU I feel all is fresh, too.But now, I have fit in everything here. And I look forward to planning my life next semester.
    The end of the semester really makes people tired. We have to do endless homework and have lots of tests. Good luck to you! And I think that you will do very well!

    ReplyDelete