Monday, December 10, 2012

        Last tuesday, our department soccer team have a soccer game with department of History.Because this game originally took place for freshman, all players on the court are freshman.But it seems that soccer is not popular in NCCU, many departments did not have enough players to play a game and finally added order upper classmen.
        I shot a ball at the goal in the beginning of game, and then both of two teams could not attack each goal until the last on minute.Just at the end of the game, they quickly pass the ball to the sideline and suddenly shot  to our goal.All of us cannot believe that we let the victory disappear in only a second.
        In the overtime, a terrible tragedy happened.When I want to get one kick by my head, there is a defender stand behind of me, and we jump at the mean time.And then the man behind me push me and make me fall down on the floor.Because I use my palm to prevent my button falling down directly, my palm hurt and cannot operate normally.But I still stay on the court until the game was over, and finally we lose.
        In the night, I went to Wanfang Hospital and had a X-ray check-up.Doctor told me it seems not bad but I have to have a return check after a month.I hope everything will be fine when I have the return check tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. You seems to play soccer well. After all, you scored a goal in the game. I know it is difficult to score a goal. Sometimes two teams might be both 0 goal until the end. I like to watch soccer games, but I don't have many chance to play soccer. Because my department is to small, we doesn't have a soccer team. Maybe I will choose the soccer class next semester.
    Hope you can recover your palm soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was in high school, I had played soccer with my friends just for fun. It was really a relaxing and exciting activity to me then; however I believe that if you take the game seriously, things definitely won’t be the same. I see that you are a fierce player in your article, good job~ Hope your palm will be ok soon, and good luck in the following games.

    ReplyDelete